These learning modules are designed to bring your team to a solid understanding of the many facets of the business of artificial turf. Seminar content can be custom tailored to your company’s needs. Presentations include handouts and are based on lessons learned and “war stories” from people who have done all of the work.
- Synthetic Turf 101 - a basic understanding of the complexities of synthetic turf.
- Synthetic Turf as a Sustainable Business Tool - demonstrates a business case for synthetic turf including cost avoidance, natural turf cost equivalencies, marketing considerations and 15 year lifecycle budgeting.
- The Forensics of Failed Synthetic Turf Fields – a review of factors contributing to potential failure in each phase of artificial turf life.
- Risk Management Considerations of Synthetic Turf Projects - Strategies to manage risk in all phases of the synthetic turf life cycle continuum and maximize useful life potential.
- Choosing The Best Turf for Your Needs - This working seminar helps you define your organization’s needs and vision in the short and long term. From this exercise, you will be able to specify the design and turf characteristics to meet your organization’s unique needs.
- Custom Maintenance Training Seminars for Operating Staff- Tailored to your field’s specific needs, this seminar can include some or all of these topics:
- consideration of warrantee requirements including regular inspection, testing and record keeping
- routine maintenance procedures including cleaning/ grooming as well as comprehensive maintenance including deep cleaning, de-compacting, infill top dressing /replacement and snow removal
- All seminars will include equipment and service supply options.